Dr. Lichtman has written on the subjects of psychiatry, psychotherapy, psychosomatic medicine consulting, and conflict resolution and has been a speaker at the following organizations:
- Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine
- International Academy of Mediators
- Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution in Maryland
- Southern California Mediation Association
- Pennsylvania Council of Mediators
- Philadelphia Bar Association Family Law Section, Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- The Graduate Hospital
Dr. Lichtman is the founding Co-Chair of the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine Psychological Considerations Special Interest Group and his articles have appeared in the following publications:
- Psychosomatic Medicine: A Psychoanalyst’s Journey Through a Somatic World. Psychoanalytic Inquiry. 30: 380-389, 2010.
- Psychodynamic Diagnostic Manual (Book Review). Psychosomatics. Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine, 49: 178-179, 2008.
- Coping with Loss, Retribution, and Closure in Mediation. ACResolution Magazine. Association for Conflict Resolution, 2006. (pdf)
To learn more about psychodynamic assessment, psychoanalysis, psychotherapy, or